Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 18, 2008


With my sister, Linda

Problem keeping pills down. To Hall for chores. Talk to friends. On to Eisenhower for blood draw. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Transfer American Hot Wax to DVD for Ross. To living room and watch Ghost Town Renegades with Lash LaRue and Fuzzy St. John while eating lunch. Bring in mail. Call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and putz for a while on computer. Beth late as she has hair appointment. She finally home and we talk, eat, and watch Fox TV News Shows. Put out trash. Both to office. Later ~