Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 20, 2008


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put away. Talk to Beth. She cleans floor; I work in office. Take off for San Bernardino at 10:45. Meet Beth's brother, Bruce, and his family at Mexican restaurant in SB for birthday lunch for both Beth and Bruce. Talk, eat, enjoy ourselves; then leave around 2:30. Stop at Sam's Club where she shops for Hall while I gas up Expedition. Call Tom Snow and James Jenkins while waiting for her. Load car and we drive home. No dinner. Watch pay for view movie - Vantage Point. Good show. Office and call my old friend Richard Lapp. She showers and: Later ~