Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008




Pictures in our hall and entrance-way before painting

Pick up Beth's Xeroxing at Office Depot on way home; stop and see Nader. Sam Cropper waiting for me when I arrive home. Let him in and he begins setting up to paint by taking down pictures. I check e-mail and news sites. Listen to RL. Talk Beth. Sam paints hall while I work. Girls are banished to back yard and they don't particularly like it. I watch the rest of The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing while Sam paints parts of the living room - we both have lunch in different locations. Movie over, I call Beth; say "later" to Sam and hit the hay with the girls. Up and Sam is gone. Mail and feed girls. Open mail - stuff from trust attorney. Put all the pictures back on walls in entrance-way and hall. Work in office. Beth home[ we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. She does an extra pill box for me. She watches recording of last night's Dancing With the Stars, while I work in office. We watch CSI: Miami. Later ~