Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 26, 2008


Ken Maynard in his prime


Ken Maynard in his golden years

Stop by Nader's station then home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites. Snack with girls. Sam Cropper here painting our bedroom. Later moves to living room. I work at computer. Drop UPS to Beth and pick up our ironing. Meet Harry Baddely, Tom Snow, George Widman and Norman Foster for lunch at City Wok. To KOHL's and buy pair of pants for weekend. Home. Feed girls and down for nap. Up and back to office to work some more. Beth home and we eat. Watch first debate. I come in here after an hour and a half - she's still watching. Later ~