Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 29, 2008


Here Come the Brides cast & crew (1968)


Night shooting on the Here Come the Brides set (1968)


David Soul, Steve Lodge. Robert Brown, Bobby Sherman

Meet Ross at meeting and give him the DVD I burned for him of American Hot Wax. Good to see him. He lives in La Quinta and doesn't get up here that often. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with the girls. To living room and watch Spoilers of the Plains with Roy Rogers and Penny Edwards. A Rocky Lane western follows and I eat lunch while watching that one. Call Beth at work to check in. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls; open mail. Pick up neighbors' mail - they are in LA for as few days. To office and catch up on some work. Beth home and we eat. She showers then we watch recording of Without a Trace. Later ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If any Here Come the Brides fans are reading this:
I want you all to know that Beth and I really enjoyed meeting and dining with you at The Smoke House last Saturday evening. I look forward to hearing from any of you who would like to write (my e-mail address is on my web site at the bottom of each page.
Thanks again for all the fun!
Steve