Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 06, 2008


Tom Keene

Stop by Office Depot on way home from meeting to buy ink cartridges and get some Xeroxing done for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Talk Beth. Garage door guy here to measure for new garage door. Watch Cross Fire (1933) with Tom Keene and Edgar Kennedy while eating lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. Got the jigged-bone grips for my Colt. Work in the office for a while writing on new family book. Beth home and we talk. Cook and eat dinner. Into office to write here.