Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 05, 2008


Brother Bobby follows me up Saloon steps - Pioneertown 1951

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00 and shower and dress. Breakfast with paper and girls. Trim beard after breakfast. Beth home. We talk; then off to ABC Recovery Center for monthly Alumni Breakfast. Eat with Bill and Sunny White; Joel Peters; and Kim Hardee. After we to shop for mission Christmas presents; and on to Smart & Final for her personal shopping. By Edie's and pick up mail; then home. I have small snack as I didn't eat much at ABC. I down for nap. She works around house, etc. Up and feed girls. Take her car to gas it up then car wash. Home. Work at computer. We watch TV. Huckabee; then Sean Hanity doc on Obama's Friends. Good show - too bad he's preaching to the choir. To office and write here. Later ~