Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 02, 2008


Our Girl Sarah

Straight home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites. Work a little on an old project. Listen to Rush. Talk to Beth. Ross calls. Take off for Indio at 11:00 and stop to see Joel Peters at the Leather Plus store that he runs. On to Chinese place for my monthly Conservative Round Table lunch with Lee Ellis, George Gallager, Sandy Hellman, Sandra Goldbeck and Elaine Henderson. Look for Rancho Mirage Republican Women's office in La Quinta with no luck, so I stop at Palm Desert GOP Women's office and pick up several signs. Drop off sign to Nader at gas station; take the other home and plant in in front yard. Feed girls, check e-mail; then down for nap. Up and open mail. To computer and start working on something but Beth comes home early so I help her unload; then we sit and talk. Fix and eat dinner. Then watch Vice Presidential debate. I duck out to write here. Beth joins me and we turn on debate here in office. Get ready for bed. Read a little. Later ~