Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 01, 2008


My Desk: Where it all Happens

Stop by Nader's station on way home. Check e-mail and news sites.
Work for a while then watch Home in Wyoming with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette which I recorded. Eat lunch with TV. Talk Beth. Bring in mail. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Sweep floors. To office and search for pistol grips online. Beth calls. Call Tom Snow. Ross Calls. Beth home and we talk over lemonade. She cooks her dinner and I microwave mine. We eat. Office - then watch recording of NCIS from last night. Get ready for bed. Later ~