Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 03, 2008


Groucho Marx

Home after meeting - tree trimmers here with gardeners; Sam in Hollie's room painting(guest room our dog Hollie used to sleep in). I check e-mail and news sites. Sarah did excellent last night in VP debate. Talk Beth. Take off for Palm Springs at 10:10. Arrive in PS for appointment with Dr. Somerro at 11:00. Call Beth afterward and then head to Sam's Club where I will meet her after she shops for Hall. Load Expedition and we part - she back to work; I head for home. Home and unload ironing and our food supplies. Make lunch and eat while watching a doc on Groucho Marx. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. To office and work a little. Sweep floors. Beth home and we watch O'Reilly. Dinner; then we watch Without a Trace recorded on Tuesday. Both to office. Later ~