Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 04, 2008


Jon Voight and Kelsey Grammer - An American Carol

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and unload. Eric there and he and Beth help me. Eric leaves. I fix a snack and we eat and talk. Work in office a little then lunch with Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Then Beth and I to see An American Carol. Enjoyed it very much. To pick up orange chicken at Panda express and home where we sit down to have dinner. Afterward, we watch 27 Dresses on pay TV. Get ready for bed; write here. Later ~