Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 07, 2008



Richard Boone

Stop to pick up something for Beth, and on to Sherry's for haircut after meeting; then home and check e-mail and news sites. Start watching Fort Worth with Randolph Scott, Phillis Thaxter, David Brian, and Dick Jones. Beth here for a few minutes then leaves. I off to credit union and do a withdrawal - to bank and deposit - then back home and back to Fort Worth and lunch. Stop show then check e-mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Call Bob about ironing. Sweep floors. To office and work for a while; then Beth home. We talk then O'Reilly and dinner. After that we watch presidential debate. I move to office to write here. We'll be off to bed after debate, I'm sure. Later ~