Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Aligning Doors Before Installation

Straight home from meeting - Sam here painting hallway doors. Check e-mail and news sites. Put up flag with Sam. Drive into Palm Desert and pick up new toner cartridges for Xerox machine. Home and work some more. Sam finishes up. I wait for Sean who doesn't show. Call and leave message. Fix lunch. Sean calls back - he slept in by mistake so we re schedule for tomorrow at 10:00. Eat with Gene Autry and Smiley - Back in the Saddle. Talk Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Call Beth again. E-mail Tom. Door man shows up and starts to hang doors throughout house. Beth here for a few minutes. She eats then off to evening meeting. I watch O'Reilly and eat with girls while the door guys install the doors. Beth home and door guys leave. We talk then she to shower. Doors not all done. Both to office. Later ~