Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 12, 2008


Theresa & Colin Livers with their Family

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I sleep in 'til 6:00. Shower and dress. Bring in paper (cool 60 degrees). Ck weather map and it's snowing in Sidney, Mt. Breakfast, then trim beard. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we talk. Fix lunch and we eat. She works on floor. I down for nap with girls. She dusts and mops. Up and feed girls. We call Theresa Livers in Sidney - it's cold and snowing. Call her hubby, Colin (my brother) at his restaurant in Glendive, Mt. Talk, etc. I to office and Beth is talking to sister Shannon in Austin, Tx. I join in and talk. Some Dallas vs. Phoenix football. Beth on phone again - I to office and write here. She fixes dinner. We watch Sean Hannity's Show while we eat. After - we do dishes. I to office to work - spill water and clean up. She to shower. I prep clothes for tomorrow. Later ~