Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 10, 2008


At the Here Come the Brides 40th Party Last Weekend with One of My Fans

Stop by Office Depot on way home to pick up something for Beth. Home; Sam here painting inside. Gardeners doing lawn. I check e-mail and news sites. Snack on corn nuts with girls. To bank; drop package to Beth at her place of employment; then on to Palm Desert to meet Friday gang for lunch. Home and Sam leaving - plumber was there and fixed pipe. Bring in mail - check boys next door for mail. I down for quick nap on couch. Bet's workers arrive to pull out bushes and shrubbery in front of house and fill trench in back yard. Everyone leaves. To computer and catch up on a few things. Beth home and meets with Werner regarding cement and wall estimate. Finally we sit down to talk. She office while I fix dinner. We eat - then to office where she fills out insurance forms and I copy them. To living room and watch CSI: Vegas recorded last night. Write here. she shower. Later ~