Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 09, 2008


My Beautiful Wife, Beth

Straight home from meeting with Mike Murgo following me. Mike removes some old electrical and cable wires for us. Sam and friend are still painting - the front of house today. Beth has some laborers digging up cement over leak by bedroom wall near pool. Eventually all finish and leave. I check e-mail and news sites during the above happenings. Even have time for popcorn with girls. Ross Salamone calls. Move to living room at 11:00 - watch Cowboy Serenade with Gene and Smiley while eating lunch. No down for nap. Snooze on couch so I can answer door when plumber arrives. He fixes pipes so we have water. He'll be back tomorrow to replace broken pipe. I feed girls. Then I down for nap between 3:30 and 4:30. Up and check computer. Call Tom Snow. Beth finally home and we talk. Fix dinner and eat with O'Reilly then Hannity & Colmes. To living room and watch recording of this week's NCIS. Office; get ready for bed. Later ~