Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 11, 2008


Always Time to Salute the Best!

Grocery Shopping after meeting then home to unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with beef snacks and girls. I read paper. Beth home from nail appointment and we talk. Then she off to meet a friend for lunch. I have lunch by TV with Gunfight at Comanche Creek starring Audie Murphy. Beth back: her friend wasn't there to meet her (she finds message later on her cell phone that friend had an emergency). I sit with her while she eats. Then I down for nap with girls. Beth reads paper while I sleep. I up and take my afternoon pills. Lotta' pain in ribs; back; and legs. She dusts while I work in office. Into kitchen and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. After that we watch CSI: Miami we recorded last Monday. She showers. I finish up writing here. Later ~