Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


1 Sheet for High School Confidential

Drop Peter off at COD then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. To bank and make a deposit for Beth. Home and work some more on computer. Sean arrives and starts to work setting up Beth's new Baby Dell computer. I watch High School Confidential recording on TV. In 1960, after my HS graduation, I met Texas Joe Foster - an ex-cop whose exploits working undercover in Wichita Falls, Texas, was the basis for this movie. We ran around for a while looking for movie jobs. I don't recall why we drifted apart. He was older; and I think he was married; or maybe he left town. Who knows. Sean leaves and cement guys arrive to pour concrete by house in back. I down for nap after feeding girls. Up and take pills; then test the new computer for awhile. Door guys arrive and continue installing the doors. Make some appointments for tomorrow. Work in office. Beth home and we talk while doors continue to be hung. She makes dinner; then we eat in office while watching the final presidential debate. Get ready for bed. Later ~