Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 16, 2008


My brother, Bobby, and me with Guy "Wild Bill Hickok" Madison

Drive out to 1,000 Palms to pick up several American Flags and drop off some old ones. Home. Sam is painting doors. Check e-mail and news sites. Conservative sites say McCain won last night while lefty sites say it was what's his name. Thank God it was the final debate, uh,er, discussion. Then off to hearing aide place and have Jason fit my left ear piece again. It backs out on me sometimes. Home and work on computer wile Sam paints. Talk Beth. Have lunch while watching Bruce Willis and James Garner in Blake Edwards' Sunset - I really enjoyed it. Sam leaves for the day. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and work for awhile. Beth finally home. She's been visiting a friend who is in hospice and dying. Beth no feel good so I eat by myself. She drinks a ginger ale and feels better. We watch recording of CSI: Miami. Ed Mohler calls and we talk. Get ready for bed. Later ~