Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 20, 2008


Miles Hood Swarthout and Steve Lodge Discuss Writing

Leave Hall before meeting and drive to Eisenhower for a blood draw. Home and fix small breakfast because I was fasting. Sam here painting front door. To office and check e-mail and news sites. Surf around awhile. Beth calls. Sam has lunch. I make lunch then eat while watching Tumbleweed Trail with Eddie dean and Roscoe Ates. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office. E-mail Miles Swarthout with a question. Talk to Tom Snow. Send a query to a magazine. Beth home and we watch O'Reilly and talk. Fix dinner and eat. Trash night. Both to office and work. Later ~