Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Fuzzy Q. Jones and Lash LaRue

Stop by Nader's station then home after meeting. Sam there touching up painting. Corn nuts with girls as I check e-mail and news sites. Work for awhile. Waiting for ScreenMobile to r-screen front screen door - 9-12 window. Sam leaves. Watch Lash LaRue and Al "Fuzzy" St. Johns in Stage to Mesa City while eating lunch. Screenmobile not there by noon. Call and get the runaround. Call Beth and she's able to set up an appointment for tomorrow morning when I was told nothing available for rest of week. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Talk Beth. Work in office. Talk Tom Snow. Sweep floors. Beth home and we eat while watching O'Reilly and first of World Series. Then we watch recording of NCIS we made last night. Call brother Bob and leave Happy Birthday message - a day late! - Later ~