Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 27, 2008


The Three Mesquiteers - Bob Livingston in this, not John Wayne

Home after meeting and check mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Talk Beth. Mick here for pool, I work at computer. Watch a Three Mesquiteers Western Overland Stage Raiders. Ross calls about O's 2001 radio tape. Then watch some of a Republic picture Brimstone, with Rod Cameron. Jim Davis and Walter Brennan. Heat lightly. Off to 1:00 appointment with Dr. Stone. Good meeting - I'm doing OK. We talk awhile then I drive by Beth's Place of employment and pick up some stuff and bring it home. Take some pills then feed girls - down for nap. Up and check e-mail. Call Jeff Sneller. Work at computer. Beth is meeting with Melissa and Norman F. She home and we eat dinner. Both work in office. Watch another Johnny Carson Show tape. She watches Dancing with the Stars while I go to sleep. Later ~