Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 25, 2008


The Late, Great Johnny Carson

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and put it all away. Check e-mail and news sites with Fritos and bean dip and girls. Beth home with Sheri Priess - they've been shopping. Sheri leaves and I fix some lunch and we eat. Down for nap with girls - beth works in office. Up and feed girls. Work in office. We drive to Indio so she can shop for Christmas at the mission. Dinner at Rubios, stop and pick up Edie's mail, then home. We watch Johnny Carson Show tapes and laugh our asses off. Later ~