Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 24, 2008


David Janssen is interviewed on The Fugitive set next to his Silver Bullet motorhome. My wardrobe truck in front. My location costume department was door on side with curtain. The bike on right belonged to Bob Rubin, 2nd assistant director.


David Janssen by his motorhome - The Silver Bullet

Stop to say hi to Nader on way home from meeting. Once home I check e-mail and news sites with corn nuts and girls. E-mail from Chris Soldo re: David Janssen's motorhome-dressingroom which he tracked down and recently purchased. Wants to see what I remember about the rig. Talked to Beth and called Walt Olsen (Byron contact) and left message. Meet the guys for lunch at Consuelas Cafe in Palm Desert for Mexican food - David, Norman, Harry and Tom. By Beth's place of employment to help her start mini-Dell and pick up ironing. Home. Cookie with girls then bed with them at my side. Up from nap and bring in mail. Pills and feed the girls. Open mail. Guy here to fix the door to Beth's bathroom - brought his son and he played with girls. Went over photos Chris sent of motorhome; sent him some responses. Walt Olsen calls back. Regarding a new release DVD of Kingdom of the Spiders. Sweep floors. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home. We take stuff out front for pick up tomorrow. Watch some TV while she cooks. We eat; then watch recording of CSI: Vegas. Later ~