Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 26, 2008


Rod Timanus chats with James Jenkins at last year's Festival of the West

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up just after six then shower and dress. Fix some breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. She dives into mopping. Work at computer. Make some lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls. She feeds girls before I get up. I up and call James Jenkins in Florida. Discuss next year's Festival of the West. Beth and I talk then order Papa Dan's Pizza. I go pick it up and bring it home. We eat. The girls loooove it when we have pizza. Then we watch another Johnny Carson tape. Later ~