Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 02, 2008


The Roy Rogers Show - On the Set with my 8mm Camera

Changed Clocks Back to Standard Time.
Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I sleep in until 6:15. Shower and dress. Breakfast and paper. Beth back and we drive to Edie's where we drop her car. Then it's on to the ABC Recovery Center for the monthly Alumni breakfast. No Whites - they're still at sea. Call Dick Payne; Ross calls. After we stop and Beth picks up more clothes for mission; stop at Smart & Final; then by Edie's again where I drop her off to work. I drive home. Girls excited to see me. Check e-mail; then down for nap with girls. Up from nap and Beth has already fed girls. Sit with her while she does my pill boxes. Into office where she joins me and we both work on computers. Finally into kitchen and she prepares dinner. We eat and talk. She reads the paper while I surf TV channels. I into office do do a few things. Later ~