Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 01, 2008



Filming the Buffalo Bill, Jr. TV Show

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home, unpack and put away, with Beth's help. Check e-mail and news sites. P-nuts with girls. Beth works in yard while I work at computer. Drive the girls to vet with Beth so they can get shots. Home with girls. Fix some lunch and we eat and talk. Ross called. I down for nap while she cleans. Up and she's already fed girls. Bring in mail. To office and we both work on computers. Watch Huckabee Show and fix dinner then eat. After that Hannity & Combs. She washes hair. We watch recording of Without a Trace TV show. Later ~