Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 30, 2008




Tina's Daughter, Melissa, Talks About Her Mother

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk Beth. To hearing aide place and pick up my fixed (new) left hearing aide. Home and watch The Big Show with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette while eating lunch. Talk Beth. Down for nap early. Up and check e-mail. bring in mail and open it. Feed girls. Change clothes for memorial service. Wait for Beth. Call from friend in Texas. Beth picks me up and we to St. Margaret's for Tina Hiddleston's memorial service. See a lot of people we haven't seen in awhile. Stop at Ruby's on way home for dinner. Home and do trash and she water. Take care of some business with Trust - call Bob and Eva. Both to office and work. Later ~