Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


The (lower) Iverson Ranch Western Town

Stop by Office Depot on way home from meeting to see if they can copy four-sided folded card. I was advised it's better to go to a printer. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and some popcorn. Copy Kingdom of the Spiders 8mm tape for a friend. Beth by with some potting soil and other stuff. She leaves and I drive into Palm Desert to Minuteman Press and leave sample card for printing. Home and work at computer. Watch The Westward Trail with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates while eating lunch. The movie was shot at the Iverson Ranch Western Town. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and work for awhile. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. Fix a fast dinner then she's off to a meeting. She home and we watch recording of last night's NCIS. Later ~