Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 03, 2008



The Late, Great Jimmy Stewart

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to get something done. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Work on list for Beth. Beth here and drops some stuff; checks her e-mail, etc. She leaves and I sit down to watch an old (recorded) western but The Naked Spur is just starting so make some lunch and eat while watching that Jimmy Stewart classic. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in and open mail. Clean floors. Work in office until Beth gets home. Cook and we eat while watching O'Reilly. Both into office and work. Later ~