Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 10, 2008





The Garner Valley Ranch Movie Location

Stop at Office Depot on way home for calendar and ink for Beth; Christmas popcorn for me - one of those BIG cans which are not so big this year. Home and check e-mail and news sites with new popcorn and girls. Work for a spell; then try contacting the seller of an e-bay painting Beth bought last Thursday which we've had PayPal trouble getting the payment to the buyer. TV with lunch - Colorado Sunset with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette filmed at the Garner Valley Ranch I visited a year or so ago with the Williamsburg Film Festival guys. Garage door guy here to fix the rubber piece that had come undone. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. To office and work. Call from Walt Olsen re KOS DVD. Talk Beth. I start making dinner. Watch O'Reilly until she gets home; then we eat. After she showers and watches TV. I into office and work. Later ~