Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 05, 2008




Home after meeting to meet Tile cleaner guys and let them in. Beth shows up followed by Damon, owner of tile cleaning company. Guys help Beth unload some stuff from her car; then she and Damon size up the job at hand. They leave and guys start cleaning. Girls are out in side yard for the day. Take them water. Then I retire to office and putter for awhile. Check e-mail and news sites - mostly Fox, as they are fair and balanced. Guys finish cleaning then leave for lunch. I make lunch and eat in office watching DVDs on my computer (first time I ever tried it). Talk Beth. Call brother, Bobby. Down for nap (girls are in yard). Up and bring in mail. Feed girls in yard. They're being pretty good about it all, considering. Open mail. Reset photos, knick-nacks and plants (the guys had already brought in most of the furniture). To office and work. Turn on TV - Beth home and we sit and talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Both to office and work. Later ~