Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 09, 2008


Kirby Grant, Jane Adams, Fuzzy Knight

Sleep in day. Beth up and of to Hall. I up 6:00 then shower and dress. Breakfast with Sunday Paper. Trim beard. Beth home and we talk and snack. Work a little at computer; then we off to do some shopping - she shops, I stay in car with radio. To Cat City to see American Flag setting but no flags up yet - will probably on Tuesday which is Veterans Day. On to Indio and search for store that is no longer there. She buys some mission clothes and we head for home - stopping for a chili dog on the way. Once here I gas her car up and bring home an ice-cream sandwich that we split. Then I down for nap while sh reads paper and does some cleaning. She feeds girls before I get up. I up and work a little more on computer. Read a magazine story, To office where I'm joined by her. To kitchen and fix dinner. We eat and talk. To office. Later ~