Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 06, 2008


Paramount Westen Street - Home to Bonanza - Now a Parking Lot

Stop ans pick up a few things on way home from meeting. Home and Beth is there talking to Sam, She leaves and I put Expedition in garage. Sam sealing front porch tiles. I check e-mail and news sites. Do a little work while girls and I have some peanuts. Take off for Indio a little after 10:30. Stop by Leather Plus to talk to Joel Peters; then on to Chinese place for my monthly conservative round table luncheon. Called Ross from car. Drove home after and when I arrived I fed girls and opened mail. Down for nap with girls. Up later than usual and sweep tiles. To office and work some. Beth home and we talk. Cook and eat. Both to office. Later ~