Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 08, 2008


With Keith Coffin at Corriganville - 1959 (16-years old)

Grocery shopping after meeting, then home, unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Work for awhile then Beth gets home from nail appointment. We talk and I fix lunch. We eat. Both to office and I on to nap with girls. Up and she's already fed girls. Bring in mail. P.M. spend some time talking and working at computer. Watch Huckabee Show while eating dinner. To living room and we watch old tape of License to Kill. Later ~