Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 20, 2008


Steve Ihnat and Me on The Honkers set


Some of The Honkers' Cast & Crew

Leave meeting early and home (Beth to work as her employers' are flying out); I check e-mail and news sites with girls. Screenmobile here and guy fixes wheels on slider screen. Talk Beth. Work some then Sean Keating (Computer guy) here to work on Beth's computer. An hour and a half later he has it running smooth again. I pick up Beth and drive her to Bermuda Dunes airport -stopping for s chili dog - and she picks up a vehicle of her employers' and drives it back. I drive home. Cookie and whip cream with girls then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Phone conversation with Stephen Bowie, who is writing a piece on Steve Ihnat. Cal Tom Snow; talk Beth - she's on way to Sherry (hair dresser). I sweep and put out trash. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. Watch Withoug a Trace recording. Both to office. Later ~