Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


The Durango Kid


Charles Starrett (Durango Kid) on the set

Leave meeting early so Beth and I can make an 8:45 appointment in Indio regarding Trust. No Bob and Eva. On way home stop and get some fresh corn; then drop me at Hall to git my car. I home and change - hi to girls - then off to meet Beth at Bermuda Dunes airport where she's dropped car for her employers. Drop her at her place of employment and I home. Fix some lunch and watch Charles Starrett and Smiley Burnette in Trail of the Rustlers a 1950 Durango Kid episode. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Talk to ad guy for True West regarding my ad for And Action!. Open mail. Sweep floors. Talk Tom Snow and try call Ross. Beth in later as her employers are here; so I fix a couple of salads. She home and we eat. Some phone calls then we watch recording of NCIS from last night. Later ~