Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Dave O'Brien, Tex Ritter, and Guy Wilkerson

Haircut with Sherry after meeting; to lock shop to get keys made for Beth; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. To bank to make deposits - I got a royalty check for And Action! yesterday. On to Smart and Final in Cathedral City to return something for Beth. Then on to Beth's place of employment to drop off newspaper which was late again this morning. Home and lunch with Tex Ritter, Dave O'Brien, and Guy Wilkerson in Flaming Bullets, filmed at Corriganville. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Shorten a pair of pants I will wear tomorrow. Turn on Fox News. Beth home and Ron by - she to his place and pick up an old TV. She home and cooks. We eat with O'Reilly. TV, we watch CSI: Miami recording. Later ~