Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 17, 2008


Bob Steele

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and last of popcorn can. Drive up to Costco and pick up my new glasses; on to Sam's and shop for a couple of things for Hall; then by her place of employment to drop off paper that hadn't been delivered when we left this morning. Home and lunch with girls and Bob Steele in Thunder Town. Wait up for delivery of painting and phone battery. Call Beth then feed girls. Down for nap. Up and call Tom Snow; check my e-mail. Sweep floors; clean up girls' yard. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. Both make call. Both to office and work. Later ~