Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 21, 2008


And Action! - The Book I'm a About to Advertise in True West Magazine

Stop by Nadar's station on way home from meeting to buy dessert for tonight. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. To credit union at 9:00 to deposit check. Home and talk to Tom from True West about my ad. Send him contract. .JPG of cover and my ad copy. Transfer The Honkers from VHS to DVD for Steve Bowie. Meet Tom Snow, George Widman, and Norman Foster for lunch at Mexican place in Palm Desert. Home and call Beth. Cookie with girls; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls and open mail. To office. True West ad proof arrives and I OK it and send it back. Work at computer. Turn on Fox news. Beth home and she cooks some corn. We eat and talk. She to office; then we watch CSI: Las Vegas recording from last night. Later ~