Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 23, 2008


Ernie Haase & Signature Sound

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00; shower, dress, breakfast with paper. To office - discover Ernie Haase & Signature Sound on a web site then look them up on youtube.com - Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iWY_hXW8Kg -
Beth home and I play a few Haase videos for her then she off to meet Edie for a shopping spree (for the mission). I spend a little time on comuter then into living room and watch a couple episodes of Entourage I recorded - liked it. Then while having lunch, I watch Gentlemen with Guns with Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy Q. Jones" St John. Down for nap. She home while I'm sleeping. Up and she's fed girls. She's reading paper. I putz on computer. Send some Haase videos to Shannon and Cass. Beth cooks dinner. We eat and talk. She to shower; I set up TV. We watch an episode of Law & Order I recorded a while back. Later ~