Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 22, 2008


Shooting a Scene on The Fugitive Set

Grocery shopping after meeting; Beth to Edie's to work. I home, unload and put away. Check e-mil and news sites. Read paper with girls and peanuts. Some TV and lunch: football and a documentary. Beth home. She eat and we talk. I down for nap. She cleans. Up and she's fed girls. Work on computer. We watch Huckabee then Television news documentary on Fox while having salad for dinner. To living room for Hot Shots, with Charlie Sheen. Get ready. Later ~