Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


John Wayne and Yackama Canutt duke it out in The Man From Utah

Stopped to gas up with Nader at the Exxon on corner; then home and snack with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. Work some at desk; then off to drop paper and some other things to Beth at her place of employment. Home. Do a few things in office then TV: John Wayne in The Man From Utah (1934)- my first time seeing it all the way through. Lunch while watching. Talk Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Pick up neighbors' mail and ours. UPS delivers a DVD. Open mail. Shuck corn for dinner tonight. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Change batteries in smoke alarms. Beth home and we talk. She cooks the corn; then we eat. TV after: CSI: Miami. Later ~