Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 24, 2008


Cast of Entourage

Drop off DVD for Stephen Bowie at post office, then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work a little on computer. To bank with deposits for Beth. On to her place of employment to drop paper and a file she needed. Home. Watch two episodes of Entourage: a good show I've been missing for quite a few years. Have some lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. No mail yet. Sweep floors and clean yard. Call from Olsen regarding KOS 8mm. Talk Tom Snow. Talk Beth. Work some more. Beth home and we talk. Cook and we eat dinner. Both to office and work. She watches Dancing With the Stars while I try to sleep. Later ~