Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 30, 2008


That's Matt Dillon's (James Arness's) Hat I Have On


Jane Adams and Johnny Mack Brown

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00 - shower, dress and eat breakfast with paper. Trim beard then vacuum the house. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we talk for awhile. Work in office. Fix a simple lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls; she reads paper and makes phone calls. I up and feed girls. She out to buy toys for mission. I watch some TV. She home and cooks dinner. We eat then watch The Monarchy, a documentary we recorded last week. Both to office. Later ~