Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 28, 2008



Iverson Ranch Western Street

Stop to say "Hi" to Nader at station on way home. Once there I check e-mail and news sites with girls, pretzels and peanuts. Watch last night's episode of Entourage then Beth calls. Over to her place of employment with paper. Pick her up then stop to get some meds for me; on to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. We have hot dogs for lunch. Drop her and she off for nail appointment. I home and "Hi" to girls. Check computer. Call Paul Isenhower in North Carolina and we talk Westerns. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home and already fed girls. To office and answer Bill Sasser e-mail regarding Iverson Ranch Western Street schematic. Work in office with Beth. She in to kitchen to make salad. We eat. Then we putz around in office. Brother Bob calls. Then CSI: Vegas recorded last night. Later ~