Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 29, 2008


With Our Girls

Grocery shopping after meeting - Beth to Edie's. Home and put away groceries. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Read newspaper. Watch latest re-run episode of Entourage. Eat some lunch and watch some of The Tall "T". Beth home and we talk - then drop her car at shop for an oil and lube. Home and I down for nap. She putzes, talks on phone and reads paper. Up and feed girls. Talk to Beth. To office and work for awhile. She reads paper then joins me in office. Talk Theresa and Colin in Montana. Beth fixes corn on the cob and we eat. After she showers, then we start watching West Side Story - she falls asleep so we stop show and get ready for bed. Later ~