Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 05, 2008


Two Photos Combined

Home to pick up an envelope I forgot to take with me then to post office and mail it. Back home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, pretzels and peanuts. Talk Mark at college to see if he can help me combine two photos into one for a Christmas card. Send him photos and info on what I want. Sean here to fix Beth's computer. I video him with girls for Beth later. Mark sends back photo; Sean completes his work with Beth's computer. I drive to Mimi's and meet Tom Snow, Harry Baddely, George Widman, Norman Foster, and David Bradshaw for regular Friday lunch. Home, cookie and down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. FedEx delivery and bring in mail. Open mail. Work at computer. Clean up out back; sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. She makes salad. We watch CSI: Vegas recorded last night with Ralph Waite guest starring. Later ~