Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 01, 2008


William Fawcett - "Pete"


Peter Graves - "Jim"


Bobby Diamond - "Joey"
Captured From an 8 mm Movie I Shot at Upper Iverson Ranch in 1956

Home from meeting and stop by Nader's station (he has no gas right now). Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work at computer for awhile. To living room and watch s few episodes of Entourage I recorded over the weekend - have lunch while viewing show. Beth by in Rolls. Watch two more episodes of Entourage, then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls and open mail. Work at computer. Talk Tom Snow. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. Cook and eat. After - Both to office. Later ~