Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


My friend Rod Timanus on camera for TV show

Bill White and John Hardee follow me home to pick up ABC Christmas presents - John gets in read-end wreck but we don't realize it until Kim calls. Bill is able to load all into his car so we're OK. Beth and Bill drove to the wreck site and John is OK.
I check e-mail and news sites waiting for plumber. He arrives and we find we need a new faucet. He leaves I call Beth and she'll pick one up. E-mail from Rod Timanus with photo of him being taped for TV Show. Meantime I find I must do some work on an old script so I get it all set up. Beth here with new faucet. I call plumber and make appointment for tomorrow. Back to work on script. Watch episode of Entourage while I eat lunch; then down for nap with girls. Up in hour and bring in mail and open it. Feed the girls; then back to work on script until I sweep and clean up yard. More work on script until Beth gets home. Help her unload. We talk then we eat. Watch an episode of The Mentalist recorded on Tuesday. Get ready for bed and write here. Later ~